The first two sites are Research Paper App and Research Paper Researcher. The Research Paper App allows you to search for research papers by topic, author, keyword, or place of publication. The Research Paper Researcher is a search engine for research papers that allows you to find and read research papers for free.
How Do I Find Related Studies?
One way to find studies related to a topic is to search Medline, PubMed, and Cochrane databases.
How Do You Do A Literature Search In Research?
When you have exhausted your resources, review your notes and make a decision on which books to keep and which to discard.
When conducting a literature search, the process flow should be followed in order to optimize the results. The steps below can help improve your process and produce better results.
1. Develop a research question in a specific subject area.
2. Make a list of relevant databases and texts you will search.
3. Make a list of relevant keywords and phrases.
4. Start searching and make notes from each database to keep track of your search.
5. Review your notes and make a decision on which books to keep and which to discard.
Which Literature Search Is Required For Research?
This is because different literature searches yield different results, and it is important to be aware of this in order to choose the most appropriate database for your research project.
Why Is It Important To Do A Literature Review In Research?
A literature review is an important part of any research project. It can help you understand the existing research and debates relevant to your topic or area of study, and it can present that knowledge in the form of a written report.
What Is Literature Review And Why Is It Important In Research?
• It helps you decide whether your proposed research is worth doing. It is an important part of scientific research.